Thursday, September 24, 2015

180: Contractor Chaos, Grammarly & a Big Marketing Lesson from The House of Mouse (The Walt Disney Company)

 

 

iTunesSubscribestitcher_subscribe

 

Show Notes for “Help My Business!” Episode #180 (Scroll down for Comments)

Resources Mentioned In This Episode:

Infusionsoft Demo (Experience the power of Infusionsoft in your marketing)

Coaches Eye App (for drawing on videos)

Grammarly (checks your grammar)

NiftyClicks (Discover the best online tools and resources)

Submit Your Website For Review (on the Internet Intervention Segment)

Big Lessons Book (Andrew’s Brand NEW book with small business marketing ideas)

Instagram Get Stimulating Quotations & Inspiration from Me On Instagram

Have a Business or Marketing Question You’d Like Me To Answer?  Send It In!
Questions sent in via video will have priority, as this is a VISUAL show.
Use your webcam to record it on YouTube, then copy and paste the YouTube link in an email to: support@helpmybusiness.com  Alternatively, click here to send a written question.

New viewer?  Good day to you!  Visit this start here page first to understand what this show is all about!

I’ve had a bunch of contractors in my home over the last few months, and it’s been awful!  Why are construction workers so notoriously unreliable?!  I’ve come across a fantastic company called Tulsa Renew, a siding company in Oklahoma.  They’re doing a great job at standing out from the crowd in their industry, I’ll show you how.

Have you had a nightmare construction story?  I’d love to hear about it!

I hope you enjoy and benefit from the Internet Intervention segment where I review a viewers website.  I encourage you to take a look at your own website and see how it stacks up for conversion, with respect to the points I share.

In the new segment, “House of Mouse” I share a marketing lesson from The Walt Disney Company.  Cast members are empowered to look after guests as a priority, I’ll tell you how in this episode.  If you’re interested in joining me behind the scenes at Disney World, take a look at Magical Marketing Experience for more information.

As usual, please let me know your thoughts about the small business resources I shared with you this week – leave your comment below, it’s really easy to do, and I’d LOVE to hear whatever is on your mind!

Enjoy the show!

Regards,

P.S. Have you watched the last episode yet?



from http://ift.tt/1OUaYkz

No comments:

Post a Comment