Thursday, February 25, 2016

Episode 200: The Profit with Marcus Lemonis – The Shocking 240Sweet Episode!

 

iTunesSubscribestitcher_subscribe

 

Show Notes for “Help My Business!” Episode #200
(Scroll down To Read Comments and Share Your Thoughts)

Have a Business or Marketing Question You’d Like Me To Answer?  Send It In!
Questions sent in via video will have priority as this is a VISUAL show.
Use your webcam to record it on YouTube, then copy and paste the YouTube link in an email to: support@helpmybusiness.com  Alternatively, click here to send a written question.

Resources Mentioned In This Episode:

TrySumoMe (must-have plugin suite for any website)

Author101 Live Event (See me live on stage in L.A.)

Breakthroughs Tour (See me on tour this (Spring/Summer in the U.S.)

NiftyClicks (Discover the best online tools and resources)

Submit Your Website For Review (on the Internet Intervention Segment)

Big Lessons Book (Andrew’s NEW book for small business marketing strategies)

Instagram Get Stimulating Quotations & Inspiration from Me On Instagram

New viewer?  Hello!  Visit this start here page first to understand what this show is all about!

One of my favorite business shows on TV right now is The Profit with Marcus Lemonis.  I love how practical it is for helping small business owners, and Marcus always invests his own money, so you can’t say fairer than that!

The episode I descontruct in this weeks episode is probably the most shocking one I’ve seen.  The owners of 240Sweet gradually go off the rails until one of them admits they were simply using Marcus for publicity!  Shocking!

As usual, please let me know your thoughts about the episode – leave your comment below, it’s really easy to do, and I’d LOVE to hear whatever is on your mind!

Don’t forget to check out my live tour dates above!

Enjoy the show!

Regards,

P.S. Have you watched the last episode #199 yet?



from http://ift.tt/1T9lyIj

No comments:

Post a Comment